Distributor: Paceko Trading Co - Penshurst, NSW
Comes with Re-Sealable Mask Zip Lock Bag
Packing Details: 10 Pieces / Pack
Product Barcode: 6972480910046
Specifications: 17.5cm x 9.5cm
Testing Standard: GB/T 32610 – 2016
Filtration Efficiency (Level 1): 95.6%
Batch Number: 20200529
Made in China
This product is no longer in stock
Product Performance Stucture and Composition:
This product consists of mask body, nose clip and mask belt, the mask body is made of non-woven fabrics and melt-blown fabrics, and the nose clip is made of plastic material.
Scope of Application of the Product:
This product is for daily life protection and shall not be used in medical institutions.
Contraindications, Notes, Warnings and Suggestive Instructions of the Product
When the single package is damaged, the product is strictly prohibited to use. For details of model, specification, quantity, production date, batch number and expiration date, please refer to the package.
This product is disposible and shall be destroyed after use.
Storage Conditions and Usage of Product
The packaged products shall be stored in a room with relative humidity not exceeding 80%, no erosion by corrosive substance and good ventilation condition.
It must check whether the single package is complete or not before use, and the product is directly used when the package is opened.
Expiration Date of the Product
The expiration date of the product is for two years, please use it within expiration date.
HOW DO FACE MASKS WORK?
There is essentially a filter in a 3-ply surgical mask called a melt-blown layer, which is helpful to contain viruses and slow or stop their spread and to minimise the incidence of cross-infection. When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people. If the infected person wears a facemask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which can protect other people from becoming sick. Disposable masks can be used to prevent harmful airborne substances from entering the body through the nose and mouth and also to prevent pathogens and germs being spread by the wearer.
DISPOSABLE MASKS ARE EASY TO USE, SIMPLY FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
– Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
– Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
– If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly. – Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
– Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
– Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
– Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
– To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.